MySchoolAccount info :
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose [DISTRICT_NAME] from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student. Your Child’s Id is: [CUSTOMER_USERID]
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- If you have 2 or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this or any other aspect of the food service program, please contact Mr.Timothy Yancy at 302-678-3247 or by email at timothy.yancy [at] echs.k12.de.us